2017 is the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation began by Martin Luther. During Lent, Pastor Andy will be preaching on the Apostle’s Creed with particular attention to Martin Luther’s explanations of the Creed in his Small Catechism. He ends each one of his explanations with “This is Most Certainly True.”
- Wednesday, March 8th – “This is Most Certainly True”
- Wednesday, March 15th – “I believe in God the Father”
- Wednesday, March 22nd – “I believe in Jesus Christ”
- Wednesday, March 29th – “I believe in the Holy Spirit”
- Wednesday, April 5th – “… the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.”
Lent is a good time to get back to the basics, and the Apostle’s Creed teaches us the basics of the Christian faith. We hope you’ll join us!